Friday, September 14, 2007

tu boca

you know for a while now
ive been thinking about things.
delirious about that mouth,
knowing its not the same.
my lips dry as the air that rushes between us.
and when i finally have you
the space between us seems to grow
as time ticks by
the rush to touch kills me inside.
but i can't,
i just can't...
the only way
to not feel that way...
is getting one of those
one of those that shut me up
completely inside
the functions inside my mind cant decide
how to really take it in...
an explotion of feelings
growing...
the seed that cant seem to go away..
not touching is only a torment
that ive created for the both of us...
im buried deep withing walls of time
not being able to kiss ...
those lips that take the pain away.
so shut off by my mind
i need to kill this freight.

No comments: